SMARTWOOL PhD Snowboard Light SocksSmartWool's PhD Snowboard Light combines ReliaWool Technology with the 4-Degree Elite Fit System to give you a great fitting, technical snowboard sock with light cushion in the leg and sole.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place and improve fit
- 4 fit bands at ankle, upper and lower instep, and arch wrap and support the foot for more comfort
- ReliaWool high-density impact zones provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- SmartWool delivers soft, itch-free comfort, even foot temperature, moisture management, and odor control
- Flat-knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt; 1x1 ribbed leg
- Overall height: 14 in.
- Light cushion in leg and sole
Fiber Content: Nonpattern/Black: 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane; Pattern: 67% merino wool, 31% nylon, 2% elastane
Country of Origin: USA
SMARTWOOL PhD Snowboard Light Socks
Weight/Thickness Lightweight Height Over-the-calf Material Wool