OBOZ Women's Wind River II WP Backpacking Boots, HarvestInspired by its namesake mountain range, the Wind River II has everything you need to explore wild places—the comfort and durable support of an EVA/PU midsole, a carbon rubber outsole, and a BDry waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity on uneven terrain and allows forefoot flexibility
- Nonmarking Wind River high-friction carbon rubber outsole for aggressive traction and durable wear (Wind River range topo map embedded in outsole web)
- Dual-density EVA midsole: lower density for cushioning, higher density heel perimeter for stability
- Asymmetrical PU heel pod for long term cushioning
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membrane wicks moisture from the inside and blocks moisture from the outside
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper for abrasion resistance, breathability, and support
- TPU heel counter increases stability and helps lock the heel in place
- Molded rubber toe rand for durability and protection from sharp rocks and tree roots
- BFit lacing system keeps heel locked in place
- BFit Deluxe EVA footbed with shaped heel pocket to keep the foot centered; foam under the heel and forefoot adds cushioning; perforations allow air flow and breathability
- Board lasted construction
- Oboz: combination of “outside” and Montana’s “Bozeman”
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Women's Wind River II WP Backpacking Boots, Harvest
Gender Women's Foot Volume Low Volume Measurement 525 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.532 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.486 in. Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Nylon Upper Nubuck, textile Waterproof Yes Midsole EVA, PU Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 9.8 oz.