STERLING 6.8 mm Hollow Block Sling, 13.5 in.Made from super strong hollow braid cord using a unique sewing pattern, the Sterling 6.8 mm Hollow Block Sling is the best prusik or klemheist you'll ever use.
- Made from Sterling’s super tough RIT 900 hollow braid cord
- 100% aramid fiber construction provides extra strength, durability, and gripping power on ropes 7 mm or larger
- Sewn with Sterling’s proprietary sewing pattern
- Easy to handle with gloved hands
- Cord is heat-resistant to 932°F (500°C) and has a high resistance to cuts and abrasions
- 13.5 in. length; 14 kN breaking strength
Country of Origin: USA
STERLING 6.8 mm Hollow Block Sling, 13.5 in.
Strength 14 kN (3147 lbf) Diameter 6.8 mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Effective Holding
- No fuss
- Rappel Back-up
Comments about STERLING 6.8 mm Hollow Block Sling, 13.5 in.:
This makes a great, reliable prusik. It holds very well on various size ropes, including new ropes. The stitched loop means there's no knot to worry about, and makes it simple to place as long as you keep the sewed section at the right spot (close to the biner, away from the wrap). Definitely happy I own some of these. The price adds up, particularly when buying more than one, but for personal safety, I can justify the expense.
- Was this a gift?: