CHACO Women's Updraft 2 Sandals, Diamond RowDesigned for instant adventure with no break-in time, Chaco's sleek, low-profile Updraft 2 offers Vibram wet/dry traction and easily adjustable webbing for a secure fit to the supportive Luvseat footbed. The toe loop keeps your foot secure.
- Nonmarking Bulloo outsole with Vibram TC-1 rubber and 3 mm lugs with Z-inspired design for multipurpose traction and grip in and out of the water
- Cushioned and durable women-specific Luvseat polyurethane footbed provides long-lasting comfort and support with a contour that matches the natural shape of your foot
- Footbed features a slip-resistant Voronoi pattern design
- TPU foot frame provides additional support and stability
- Quick-drying polyester jacquard webbing wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit; fully adjustable with easy-to-pull straps
- Wrap-around toe loop keeps your foot locked to the footbed for forefoot control and secure movement
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection-molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Luvseat footbed properly aligns and comfortably supports your entire body and is accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- The most important aspect of Chaco fit: The footbed contour should fit your arch comfortably
- Whole sizes only
Country of Origin: Imported
CHACO Women's Updraft 2 Sandals, Diamond Row
Adjustable Forefoot Straps Yes Adjustable Heel Straps No Outsole Vibram TC-1 rubber Toe Style Open toe Upper Polyester webbing Midsole TPU, polyurethane Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 4.2 oz. (574 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Arch Support
- Great Cycling Sandal
- Great Hiking Sandal
- Great with Jeans
- Slipery On Some Surfaces
Comments about CHACO Women's Updraft 2 Sandals, Diamond Row:
I use this sandal for hiking, cycling and touring.
It is the second pair I have owned.
The one negative of this sandal it does not have good traction on some wet surfaces, stone pavers, metal ramps and some plastic/rubber, which surprised me since the sandal is recommended for water sports.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width