LEKI Women's Naya SpeedLock Trekking PolesLightweight, strong, and easily adjustable, the Leki Women's Naya SpeedLocks take some of Leki's greatest technologies and combine them into a convenient and affordable set of trekking poles.
- Made from a strong-yet-lightweight aluminum alloy for durability
- SpeedLocks—the world’s best external locking mechanisms—on both the upper and lower shafts let you quickly and easily adjust pole length
- Soft rubber grips utilize a built-in 8° positive angle to keep your wrists in a neutral position and promote more efficient pole planting
- Internal venting channel on the palm side of the grips help keep your hands cool
- Fleece-lined wrist strap is comfortable, easy to adjust, and features an integrated safety system that allows for quick release
- Three telescoping sections adjust from 25 to 49 in. (64 to 125 cm) for maximum versatility
- Carbide Flextips are extremely durable and provide a secure hold on all types of terrain
- Interchangeable basket system lets you easily switch out different size baskets for any activity in any season; trekking baskets included
Country of Origin: Imported
LEKI Women's Naya SpeedLock Trekking Poles
Gender Women's Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Speed-lock Grip Material Rubber Grip Type Ergonomic Antishock No Max. Length 49 in. (125 cm) Min. Length 25 in. (64 cm) Pair/Single Pair Weight 1 lb. 3.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Terrible Grips
Comments about LEKI Women's Naya SpeedLock Trekking Poles:
I loved the neon color of the Leki Nayas and ordered this product to compare it with Leki Jannus I had recently bought--since I could not find both pairs of poles in a local store to test out. The grip on the Nayas was terrible, uncomfortable and scratchy. If I were to use them in the summer (without gloves) my hands could easily get cut open. So I returned them and stuck with the awesome grip on the Jannus. For a product that especially requires a good grip, there was no way I could keep these...which is unfortunate because the color is awesome.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven