MONTBELL Men's Alpine Light Down ParkaAn essential for backcountry adventure, Montbell's Alpine Light Down Parka optimizes warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility with the toasty comfort of 800-fill power goose down and wind-shedding nylon shell fabric.
- High-quality 800-fill power goose down for soft, lightweight, compressible warmth
- Silky soft 20D Ballistic ripstop nylon shell helps conserve body heatówind and water resistant, lightweight, breathable, and durable
- 20D Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and keep shell fabric from wetting out
- Sewn-through construction
- Microfleece-lined collar
- Insulated and fixed 2-way adjustable hood
- Drawcords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs to seal out drafts
- Two zippered and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two interior drop pockets
- Center-back length/size M: 26.4 in.
- Stuff sack included; compressed size: 5.3 x 8.4 in.
- Fill weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon ripstop; Lining: 100% nylon taffeta; Insulation: 800-fill power goose down
Country of Origin: Imported
MONTBELL Men's Alpine Light Down Parka
EMS_Sale Yes Packability Highly compact Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Back Length 26.4 in. Insulation 800-fill power goose down Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 13.3 oz./377 g (M) Waterproof No Type Jackets Insulation Rating Warmer Hood Type Yes, fixed