MONTBELL Women's Alpine Light Down ParkaAn essential for backcountry adventure, Montbell's Alpine Light Down Parka optimizes warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility with the toasty comfort of 800-fill power goose down and wind-shedding nylon shell fabric.
- High-quality 800-fill power goose down for soft, lightweight, compressible warmth
- Silky soft 20D Ballistic ripstop nylon shell helps conserve body heatówind and water resistant, lightweight, breathable, and durable
- 20D Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and keep shell fabric from wetting out
- Sewn-through construction
- Microfleece-lined collar
- Insulated and fixed 2-way adjustable hood
- Drawcords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs to seal out drafts
- Two zippered and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two interior drop pockets
- Center-back length/size M: 25.6 in.
- Stuff sack included; compressed size: 4.7 x 7.4 in.
- Fill weight: 3.3 oz. (93.55 g)
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% nylon ripstop; Lining: 100% nylon taffeta; Insulation: 800-fill power goose down
Country of Origin: Imported
MONTBELL Women's Alpine Light Down Parka
EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Back Length 25.6 in. Insulation 800-fill power goose down Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 11.8 oz./334.5 g (M) Waterproof No Type Jackets Insulation Rating Warmer Hood Type Yes, fixed