RUFFWEAR Summit Trex Dog BootsRuffwear Summit Trex dog boots offer everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals.
- Perfect for walking/running on paved roads where hot pavement, street chemicals, or other hazards exist; also great for wet/rainy/snowy conditions and improving mobility in older dogs
- Ruffwear-designed, non-marking outsoles provide flexible traction and are built for high-mileage
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects your dog’s leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Weather-resistant upper keeps moisture out
- Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch strap allows for easy on/off and adjustments
- Reflective trim offers low-light visibility
- For proper sizing, measure the widest part of your dog’s paw while bearing weight (if between sizes, size down):
~ XXS, 1.75 in.
~ X-Small, 2.0 in.
~ Small, 2.25 in.
~ Medium, 2.5 in.
~ Large, 2.75 in.
~ X-Large, 3.0 in.
~ XXL, 3.25 in.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ruff Wear RUFFWEAR Summit Trex Dog Boots:
attn: ems- these do not come in S M and L. (!) This should say INCHES.
Ruffwear explains in great detail that you must measure the width of your dogs paws, front and back before buying & correct size is essential.
attn customers: there is no S, M or L… it comes in 2.00", 2.25" etc. Check ruff wear.com site to get more info.