BLACK DIAMOND Ultra Distance Trekking Poles, 2013With 100% carbon fiber construction and Z-Pole technology, the Black Diamond Ultra Distance Trekking Poles are a lightweight, reliable, 3-season trekking pole perfect for everything from post-work trail runs to speed record attempts on the AT.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft construction is super lightweight and strong
- Innovative 3-section Z-Pole folding design with coated inner cord provides the ultimate in packability; speed cone technology allows for lightning-fast deployment, even while on the move
- Single-button push release provides equally fast pole breakdown
- Lightweight EVA foam grips and breathable, moisture-wicking straps ensure comfort
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension allows for secure choke-ups on steep terrain
- Includes interchangeable non-marking rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips for multi-surface versatility
~ Rubber Tech Tips avoid rock and trail scarring, and offer excellent grip and durability
~ Carbide Tech Tips provide durable and secure performance with added bite on hard or slippery surfaces
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folded sections; Note: these 3-season Z-Poles do not accept, or have fittings for, snow or powder baskets
- Includes a convenient stow bag for easy transport and storage
- Available in four fixed lengths: 100 cm, 110 cm, 120 cm, and 130 cm
- Collapsed lengths: 100 cm, 13.2 in. (33.5 cm); 110 cm, 14.4 in. (36.5 cm); 120 cm, 15.7 in. (40 cm); 130 cm, 17.1 in. (43.5 cm)
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Ultra Distance Trekking Poles, 2013
Pole Material Carbon Adjustment Method Trigger release Grip Material EVA Foam Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 100 cm 39 in.
110 cm 43 in.
120 cm 47 in.
130 cm 51 in.
Min. Length N/A Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 100 cm 9.9 oz. (280 g)
110 cm 10 oz. (285 g)
120 cm 10.2 oz. (290 g)
130 cm 10.4 oz. (295 g)