BLACK DIAMOND Distance FL Trekking Poles, 2013With durable aluminum construction, Z-Pole technology, and FlickLock Pro adjustability, the Black Diamond Distance FL Trekking Poles are a lightweight, reliable, 3-season trekking pole designed for anything from short day hikes to week-long backpacking trips.
- Aluminum shaft construction is lightweight and durable
- Flick-Lock Pro adjustability lets you quickly and easily tweak pole length and securely lock it in place
- Innovative 3-section Z-Pole folding design with coated inner cord provides the ultimate in packability; speed cone technology allows for lightning-fast deployment, even while on the move
- Single-button push release provides equally fast pole breakdown
- Lightweight EVA foam grips and breathable, moisture-wicking straps ensure comfort
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension allows for secure choke-ups on steep terrain
- Includes interchangeable non-marking rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips for multi-surface versatility
~ Rubber Tech Tips avoid rock and trail scarring, and offer excellent grip and durability
~ Carbide Tech Tips provide durable and secure performance with added bite on hard or slippery surfaces
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folded sections; Note: these 3-season Z-Poles do not accept, or have fittings for, snow or powder baskets
- Includes a convenient stow bag for easy transport and storage
- Available in three adjustable lengths: 95-110 cm, 105-125 cm, and 120-140 cm
- Collapsed lengths: 95-110 cm, 13.4 in. (34 cm); 105-125 cm, 14.6 in. (37 cm); 120-140 cm, 15.7 in. (40 cm)
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Distance FL Trekking Poles, 2013
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method FlickLock Grip Material EVA Foam Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 95-110 cm 43 in.
105-125 cm 49 in.
120-140 cm 55 in.
Min. Length 95-110 cm 37 in.
105-125 cm 41 in.
120-140 cm 47 in.
Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 95-110 cm 15.5 oz. (440 g)
105-125 cm 16 oz. (455 g)
120-140 cm 16.5 oz. (470 g)