BLACK DIAMOND Ultra Mountain Carbon Trekking PolesFrom long summertime treks with heavy packs to backcountry powder laps, the lightweight, compact Black Diamond Ultra Mountain Carbon Trekking Poles are the perfect trail companion.
- 100% carbon fiber shaft construction is super lightweight and strong
- Innovative 3-section Z-Pole folding design with coated inner cord provides the ultimate in packability; speed cone technology allows for lightning-fast deployment, even while on the move
- Single-button push release provides equally fast pole breakdown
- Lightweight EVA foam grips and breathable, moisture-wicking straps ensure comfort
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension allows for secure choke-ups on steep terrain
- Includes Flex Tech Tips and non-marking rubber Tech Tips for multi-surface versatility
~ Flex Tech Tips with carbide provide durable and secure performance with added bite on hard or slippery surfaces
~ Rubber Tech Tips avoid rock and trail scarring, and offer excellent grip and durability
- 60 mm Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets included
- Available in four fixed lengths: 100 cm, 110 cm, 120 cm, and 130 cm
- Collapsed lengths: 100 cm, 14 in. (35 cm); 110 cm, 15 in. (38 cm); 120 cm, 17 in. (42 cm); 130 cm, 18 in. (45 cm)
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Ultra Mountain Carbon Trekking Poles
Pole Material Carbon Adjustment Method Trigger release Grip Material EVA Foam Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 100 cm 39 in.
110 cm 43 in.
120 cm 47 in.
130 cm 51 in.
Min. Length N/A Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 100 cm 1 lb. 1.1 oz. (485 g)
110 cm 1 lb. 1.5 oz. (495 g)
120 cm 1 lb. 1.8 oz. (505 g)
130 cm 1 lb. 2.2 oz. (515 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Fly Round World
- Good grips
- Very Easy To Pack
- Car Camping
- Day trip
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Ultra Mountain Carbon Trekking Poles:
Very useful all round piece of kit
- What Is Your Gear Style: