BIG AGNES Insulated AirCore Sleeping Pad, Reg MummyWarm, light, and durable, the Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad provides a comfortable night's sleep no matter where your day ends. Rolls up so small that carrying it in your pack is a cinch.
- Lightweight, compact three-season pad with 3.25 in. of comfort
- PrimaLoft Synergy synthetic insulation ensures warmth and comfort in colder temps
- I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensure quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow, and stability
- Larger outer air chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad
- 70D nylon ripstop top and bottom are lightweight and durable
- Internal polyurethane coating protects the foam core from moisture
- Durable inflation valve ensures your pad stays inflated
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit (hidden in a small pocket inside the stuff sack)
- Big Agnes individually inflates and tests each pad to ensure superior quality
- R-value = 4.1; provides insulation in temperatures down to 15°F
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Insulated AirCore Sleeping Pad, Reg Mummy
Packed Size 5 x 9 in. Storage Sack No Stuff Sack Yes Shape Mummy Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 3.25 in. Width 20 in. Weight 1 lb. 4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Small / Compact
Comments about BIG AGNES Insulated AirCore Sleeping Pad, Regular Mummy:
Used this for the first time backpacking in the White mountains of NH this past weekend. I have used another popular brand of self inflating orange sleeping pad for years and was very happy, but I decided to try something new. I am very happy that I did. This pad is very comfortable and packs down smaller than my previous pad. Highly recomended for comfort and cost effectiveness. Inflating the pad was not a problem at all.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: