ATLAS Aspect 24 SnowshoesA must-have for any backcountry adventurer, the Atlas Aspect 24 Snowshoes were redesigned for 2013 to weigh a little less and perform even better than before.
Winner of Outside Magazine's 2012 Gear of the Year Award.
- Innovative ReactiV-Trac frame construction combines the classic flex of an elliptically-formed nose with the perimeter aft traction of a serrated t-frame
- Redesigned PackFlat binding is built to accommodate larger snowboard and mountaineering boots while still packing flat
- Binding utilizes a single quick-lashing urethane Z-strap for a secure hold and easy on/off
- Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) patented design keeps the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation
- SLS absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain
- SLS provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope—especially on steep or off-angle terrain—for better traction
- Infinity decking integrates with the frame to protect the deck from abrasion, provide optimum flotation, and eliminate frame wrap in a sleek, seamless design
- Aggressive saw-toothed perimeter traction combines with independently sprung Holey-1 Toe Crampons to provide superior traction
- On steep climbs, the heel lift bar reduces calf fatigue while allowing the heel crampon to remain active
- Included Backcountry Utility Strap can be used to secure your snowshoes to your pack, lash together other gear, or as a backup strap for the field-replaceable PackFlat Binding
ATLAS Aspect 24 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 4 lb. 2 oz. Dimensions 24 in. long Gender Men's Crampon Material Stainless steel Deck Material Infinity Frame Material Aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Steep Recommended Use Mountaineering User Weight 120-200 lb. Shipping Surcharge Yes