LOUIS GARNEAU Women's Yeti 822 SnowshoesA step up from the Blizzard series, the Louis Garneau Women's Yeti 822 Snowshoes provide the same high level of backcountry performance with the added benefit of a second BOA on the binding for an even more precise fit.
Recognized as "Best in Show" by The Gear Institute at the 2013 Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Show.
- Women-specific design built with a woman’s anatomy in mind—narrower, lighter, and made to better accommodate a woman’s gait
- Lightweight, ergonomic 7076-T6 anodized aluminum Contour frame allows for a natural stride; optimized surface area provides great snow-shedding ability
- Contact Pro harness binding system weighs up to 80% less than traditional systems and provides 360° retention for maximum comfort and support
- Dual BOA mechanisms on the binding ensure your foot stays secure and allow for quick and easy on-the-go micro-adjustments
- FREEFLEX pivot technology provides shock absorption and allows for free foot rotation to help maintain an efficient stride
- HyperDeck decking is lightweight, extremely durable, and maintains its flexibility down to -40° F (-40°C)
- Traxion SS front crampons provide multidirectional traction on any terrain; V-RAIL rear crampons deliver maximum traction uphill, downhill, and traversing
- Step-Up heel raiser bar reduces calf fatigue on steep climbs
- Durable Connect fastening system securely attaches the deck to the frame and provides optimized lateral traction with an eco-friendly design
LOUIS GARNEAU Women's Yeti 822 Snowshoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 10 oz. Dimensions 22 in. long Crampon Material Stainless steel Deck Material HyperDeck Frame Material 7076-T6 aluminum Has Crampons? Yes Primary Terrain Steep Recommended Use Mountaineering User Weight 80-150 lb. Shipping Surcharge Yes