FISCHER Spider 62 SkisA safe and reliable companion in any terrain, the Fischer Spider 62 skis feature a full-length steel edge and Offtrack Crown for unrestricted outdoor enjoyment all winter long.
- Speed Grinding base finish uses new universal stone grinding to offer perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions
- 5/10 Nordic Rocker construction allows the ski to turn more easily, more quickly, and with less effort
- Offtrack Crown climbing system offers improved kick action in all terrain, especially away from prepared tracks and in difficult conditions
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski guarantees constant edge contact on any surface
- Air Tec core construction reduces weight by 150 g per pair (compared to Air Channel construction) by using specially computed air channels in the lightweight wood core; glass fiber laminates guarantee strength and optimum weight distribution
- Auto BC NIS binding provides the stability, control, and contact of other NNN bindings with the added ability to achieve a more fine-tuned fit and better power transfer
- Length recommendations for offtrack cruising:
~ 169 cm, <150 lb.
~ 179 cm, 145-195 lb.
~ 189 cm, >185 lb.
FISCHER Spider 62 Skis
Primary Use Touring Terrain Type Rolling and steep Gender Unisex Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 15 oz. (1.79 kg) Base Material Sintec Binding Type NIS Core Air Tec Lengths (cm) 169, 179, 189 cm Metal Edges Yes Sidecut (mm) 62-52-60 mm Topsheet Cap Shipping Surcharge Yes Snow Type Mixed