FISCHER Outback 68 SkisWith stable steel metal edges to lead skiers safely through variable terrain far from any tracks or trails, the Fischer Outback 68 skis know no boundaries.
- Speed Grinding base finish uses new universal stone grinding to offer perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions
- 5/10 Nordic Rocker construction allows the ski to turn more easily, more quickly, and with less effort
- Offtrack Crown climbing system offers improved kick action in all terrain, especially away from prepared tracks and in difficult conditions
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski guarantees constant edge contact on any surface
- Air Tec core construction reduces weight by 150 g per pair (compared to Air Channel construction) by using specially computed air channels in the lightweight wood core; glass fiber laminates guarantee strength and optimum weight distribution
- Auto T3 NNN binding provides maximum contact, maximum control, and maximum stability
- Length recommendations for offtrack cruising:
~ 169 cm, <150 lb.
~ 179 cm, 145-195 lb.
~ 189 cm, >185 lb.
FISCHER Outback 68 Skis
Primary Use Touring Terrain Type Rolling and steep Gender Unisex Avg. Weight (pair) 4 lb. 6 oz. (1.99 kg) Base Material Sintec Binding Type NNN Tour Core Air Tec Lengths (cm) 169, 179, 189 cm Metal Edges Yes Sidecut (mm) 68-59-64 mm Topsheet Cap Shipping Surcharge Yes Snow Type Mixed