CAMELBAK SnoBlast Hydration PackPerfect for long, non-stop resort days, the CamelBak SnoBlast hydration pack lets you haul your lunch, extra layers, helmet, and hydration to the mountain in one versatile, compact package.
- Therminator harness system is insulated and fully enclosed to keep your water from freezing; provides easy access for frequent sipping
- Snowshed back panel helps keep your back dry, even if you throw the pack down in the snow
- 2 L Antidote reservoir has a 1/4-turn easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, patented Big Bite valve, fold-out drying arms, and easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening; center baffling keeps the profile low and offers unmatched stability
- Anti-microbial HydroGuard technology embeds a silver ion compound into the reservoir film to eliminates 99.99% of common bacteria and fungi
- Insulated PureFlow tube and insulated bite valve cover keep the water flowing, no matter how cold it is outside
- 15 L (900 cu. in.) of cargo space can be expanded up to 21 L (1275 cu. in.) to accommodate extra layers and gear; compression straps on the side help stabilize smaller loads
- TriZip access allows you to quickly open the pack wide for easy access to your gear
- Integrated helmet carry and fleece-lined goggle pocket keep your gear secure and out of the way
- Adjusts to fit torso sizes up 18 in. (45 cm) long
- Removable 1 in. (25 mm) waist belt provides stability
- Convenient Velcro tabs keep excess strap webbing out of the way
- Reservoir is 100% BPA-free
CAMELBAK SnoBlast Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity Open: 21 L
Closed: 15 L
Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube Yes Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity Open: 1275 cu. in.
Closed: 900 cu. in.
Primary Use Winter Weight 1 lb. 8 oz. (690 g)