ROSSIGNOL EVO Off-Trail SkisThe Rossignol EVO Off-Trail skis combine traditional cross-country camber and metal edges underfoot to give you a super-versatile ski for use in-track or off-trail.
- Built with a sturdy wood air core for lightweight durability
- Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier up-hills, safer down-hills, and better predictability on the flats
- Flexible Active Cap construction provides torsional rigidity, better directional stability, and more freedom of movement at tip and tail
- Thermoformed waxless Positrack base delivers excellent grip and a pleasant glide; partial metal edge provides extra versatility
- Wide sidecut is at ease in any conditions and on any terrain
ROSSIGNOL EVO Off-Trail Skis
Primary Use In/Off Track Terrain Type Rolling Gender Unisex Base Material Waxless Binding Type NNN Core Wood/Air Lengths (cm) 165, 175, 185, 195 cm Metal Edges Partial Sidecut (mm) 65-53-60 mm Topsheet Cap Shipping Surcharge Yes Snow Type Mixed