LIBERTY MOUNTAIN SportLegs Single-Dose PacketNo matter what your sport may be—running, cycling, climbing, paddling, skiing, or snowboarding—taking SportLegs before your workout or race will help you perform better and last longer before the "burn" sidelines you.
- Taking SportLegs one hour prior to exercise raises blood lactate levels to provide a higher lactate threshold
- Reduced lactate accumulation means less retention of free radicals and other metabolic wastes in muscle tissues, for faster recovery and less next-day soreness
- Each serving contains 68 IU Vitamin D, 136 mg Calcium, 68 mg Magnesium, and 1115 mg Lactate
- Other ingredients: Plant cellulose (vegetable capsule), gluten-free modified cornstarch and sucrose (stabilizers), sodium ascorbate and di-alpha-tocopherol (antioxidants), vegetable oil triglycerides, and silicon dioxide
- Sodium-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free
Country of Origin: Imported