MERRELL Men's Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoes, BoulderAn all-around, all-star, high-performance hiking shoe, Merrell's Chameleon 5 was made for action on the trail. The mesh and pig suede upper breathes and the Vibram outsole provides durable sure-footed traction.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Grade 2 nylon insole for trail hiking with a light pack—helps stabilize the foot and keeps it from twisting on uneven terrain
- Chameleon outsole of durable Vibram TC5+ rubber with 5 mm lug depth for slip-resistant traction and grip
- Molded nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and allows natural forefoot flex
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support
- External heel stability arm for uneven terrain
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper for abrasion resistance, support, and breathability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Lining treated with Aegis for odor resistance
- Metal eyelets for secure lacing
- Strobel construction offers comfort and flexibility
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Chameleon 5 Ventilator Hiking Shoes, Boulder
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 715 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.666 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.457 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Nylon Upper Suede leather, mesh Midsole Compression-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 4 oz.