PATAGONIA Men's Advocate Stitch Shoes, BlackReady for the road less traveled, Patagonia's Advocate Stitch Shoes are packable, lightweight, and minimalist.
This product will be shipped directly from Patagonia and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Durable, soft microfiber upper
- Elastic stretch bands around middle accommodates a variety of foot shapes and sizes; provides comfort and easy on/off
- Rear pull loop provides easy on/off; clips to pack and harness
- 3 mm, 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- 2 mm, 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3 mm, 20% recycled durable armadillo-pattern rubber sole provides grip, traction and protection
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Last characteristics/fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Soft support/flex: lightweight and flexible—allows foot to move as naturally as possible, while still providing essential cushioning and protection
- Made in China
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Advocate Stitch Shoes, Black
Outsole Rubber Upper Microfiber Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 8.4 oz. (238 g)