MERRELL Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoes, OliveOffered in wide sizing with Vibram traction and Merrell's women-specific QForm cushioning, the Siren Sport 2 beckons to be taken on adventurous hikes. Nimble, comfortable, and light, Omni-Fit lacing secures and molds the breathable mesh and water-resistant nubuck upper to your foot.
This product will be shipped directly from Merrell and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women-specific stride-sequenced cushioning and support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank provides support under the arch and allows natural forefoot flexibility
- Vibram Mermaid TC5+ rubber outsole with 4.5 mm lug depth provides traction
- Water-resistant synthetic leather and breathable mesh upper provides support, abrasion resistance, and comfort in warmer temps
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution for odor resistance
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing System provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite anatomical footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and resists odor
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoes, Olive
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 500 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.255 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.332 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Suede leather, mesh Midsole EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 7 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
- Roomy In The Toe Area
- Day hikes
Comments about MERRELL Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoes, Olive:
I do a great deal of hiking and hardly ever wear anything other than the Siren. I have gone through four pairs, the bottoms eventually lose tread grip, but the tops never break down. Good cushion and comfortable shape, with enough space in the toe area to allow a natural spread of the toes while walking. I do a little running in them and they are fine for that as well. Nice looking enough for every day walking, traveling.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch
- Was this a gift?: