MERRELL Men's Mix Master Tuff Hiking Shoes, ApolloFeel the freedom of more ground connection with Merrell's tough-as-nails Mix Master Tuff, a minimalist hiking shoe with 4 mm drop in its lightweight cushioning, and an ultralightweight upper built to last. Our Float midsole's low-profile, athletic design gives you better ground feel and control. Sticky lugs feel aggressive in town and on the trail.
- 4 mm heel-to-toe drop: the difference in elevation from heel to forefoot—gets your feet closer to the ground for better control and supports natural foot movement
- 12 mm cushioning provides comfort; 23 mm stack height
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Mix Tuff sticky rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Low-cut fabric and synthetic upper for breathability, lightweight comfort, abrasion resistance
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- EVA anatomical footbed provides added comfort and support; treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution for odor resistance
- Strobel construction offers comfort and flexibility
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Mix Master Tuff Hiking Shoes, Apollo
Foot Volume High Volume Measurement 710 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.742 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.464 in. Outsole Merrell sticky rubber Shank Forefoot plate, EVA insole Upper Fabric, synthetic Midsole Merrell Float Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 4 oz.