GORE BIKE WEAR Universal City OvershoesGore Bike Wear's Universal City Overshoes keep your feet and shoes dry during rainy rides, whether you're in the countryside or on your way to work.
- Made with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex to keep your feet dry
- Cut-outs provide compatibility with all current pedal systems
- Ideal for use with MTB and leisure shoes
- Velcro width adjustment on the back accommodates shoe sizes 38-50
- Adjustable instep helps ensure the right fit
- Reflective front and back logos provide added visibility in lowlight conditions
Fiber Content: 100% nylon (main)
100% polyester (Gore-Tex membrane)
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about GORE BIKE WEAR Universal City Overshoes:
I use these to keep my feet dry on wet days since I bike to work. They fasten around your ankle/lower calf and tighten over the top of your foot with solid velcro straps.
- Was this a gift?: