GROWER'S CUP Single Brew Coffee, HondurasBrew and serve an authentic and tasty coffee experience anytime, anywhere with the easy-to-use Grower's Cup Single Brew Coffee. Simply pour hot water into the bag, let it steep, pour, and enjoy!
- Unique brew-in-the-bag design uses PE-coated paper and an integrated filter compartment with 26g of freshly ground specialty coffee to brew three perfect cups
- Filter is designed to preserve all natural oils and flavors in the coffee while also keeping the coffee grounds out of your coffee
- This coffee is a medium roast with low acidity
- 100% Arabica coffee from the COCAFCAL Cooperative in the Celaque National Park in Honduras
- Fairtrade and Organic certified
- COCAFCAL story: COCAFCAL is located in western Honduras in the buffer zone of the Celaque National Park. The coop—originally founded by 55 members in 1999—works in 12 communities in the municipalities of San Pedro, Copan, and Corquin. Today the coop runs projects that benefit approximately 2,500 people. Active members are dedicated to growing sustainable, conventional, organic, and Fairtrade coffees.
GROWER'S CUP Single Brew Coffee, Honduras
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Liberty GROWER'S CUP Single Brew Coffee, Honduras:
I saw this in the EMS store near me and wanted to test it out. I bought 2 for a two night camping trip. The first day it was good but I should have brewed it longer than 5 minutes. Next day I brewed it for 10 minutes and it was great. I also have a press for my jetboil but that leaves a lot of coffee grinds in the base and it requires more cleanup. This product was fast, simple and clean and it didn't require any cleanup. I just threw the package in the fire when finished. There is a learning curve with the package and making a good spout without burning your finger but overall it's a great idea and tastes good. Light weight and quick.
- Was this a gift?: