2XU Women's Compression Performance Run SocksImprove circulation, minimize shin splints, reduce muscle fatigue, and speed up recovery with the 2XU Women's Compression Performance Run Socks—the lightest, most breathable compression socks on the market.
- Circular knit structure and graduated fit provides consistent pressure and muscle containment
- Powerful zoned high-compression panel wraps around your ankle to create a peak pressure zone for maximum venous return and better blood flow
- Lightweight zoned breathability panel on the shin and calf creates a gradient but consistent pressure; higher denier yarns in the back ensure maximum muscle stabilization
- Minimum fabric at the top of the ankle creates a “flexible tongue zone” to eliminate pressure points under the tongue of your shoe
- Footbed and heel are specially engineered to provide optimal arch and Achilles support
- Linked toe cage offers extra comfort and durability; vented toe panel provides maximum toe and footbed breathability
- Ideal for both active use (workout sessions, endurance events, competitions/races) and recovery use (post-workout or race, rehab from injury or surgery, DVT protection while traveling)
Fiber Content: Lycra
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 2XU Women's Compression Performance Run Socks:
I love cross country skiing and have not done it for about 13 yrs. I have had a few injuries to my lower legs and am very impressed with the support and comfort of these socks. The socks did not bunch, slide, feel loose or too tight in my new ski boots. They were so comfortable that I did not even think about my lower legs and feet!
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: