PRINCETON TEC Vizz HeadlampA feature-loaded headlamp at a great price, the Princeton Tec Vizz offers three distinct lighting profiles plus dimmability to suit all of your lighting needs.
- A single Maxbright LED creates a powerful 150-lumen spot beam for long-distance illumination (up to 90 meters)
- Two white Ultrabright LEDs provide a bright, dimmable flood beam
- Two red Ultrabright LEDs offer close-range light and help preserve your night vision
- Heatsink technology protects the LEDs from overheating to allow extended periods of use at extreme brightness
- Regulating circuitry maintains initial LED brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage
- 3 AAA batteries (alkaline or lithium) provide up to 110 hours of light from the Maxbright LED, up to 160 hours from the white Ultrabright LEDs, and up to 150 hours from the red Ultrabright LEDs
- Translucent on/off button doubles as a low battery indicator
- Button can be locked when not in use to prevent accidental turn on
- IPX7 waterproofness protects the Vizz down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- Perfect for everything from hiking and camping to hunting and fishing
Country of Origin: USA
PRINCETON TEC Vizz Headlamp
Bulbs 5 LED Batteries 3 AAA (alkaline or lithium) Bulb Type LED Adjustable Focus No Lumens 100-199 Maximum Range 90 m Strobe Mode No Water Resistant Yes Weight w/ Batteries 3.7 oz. (92 g) Maximum Battery Life 160 hr.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- USA made
- Feels Low Quality
- Low battery life
Comments about PRINCETON TEC Vizz Headlamp:
I bought this after having a Princeton Tec headlamp for 9 years, and having no problems. I bought the vizz because it had princeton tec on it, and seemed like a good buy. There are some things I really do not like about it. Firstly, there is light that blinks when the battery gets low, which seems to happen after only a couple of uses. Secondly, the structure of the device is poor, and the way it is constructed, does not protect the lens very well. Low battery life, complex locking systems, poorly built, and a lovely blinking light to tell you when battery is low, really makes me dislike this purchase. I will be returning it ASAP.
- Was this a gift?: