BUCK FlashPoint KnifeStylish and innovative, the Buck FlashPoint Knife is perfect for everyday use and was specifically designed for outdoor adventurers—whether you're climbing, hiking, camping, or biking, the FlashPoint is a perfect knife to pack along.
- Partially serrated, modified drop point 420HC stainless steel blade is 2.875 in. (7.3 cm) long
- Anodized aluminum handle is tough, durable, and rubberized for enhanced grip
- SafeSpin open/close technology allows for blade deployment without having to put your hand or fingers near the blade
- Slide lock securely locks the blade open and closed for ultimate safety
- Handle has an integrated bottle opener and carabiner clip
- Please note: This product cannot be shipped to New York state due to shipping restrictions.
Country of Origin: Imported
BUCK FlashPoint Knife
Blade Material 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Length 2.875 in. (7.3 cm) Blade Type Straight/Serrated Closed Length 4.5 in. (11.4 cm) Flat Screwdriver(s) No Handle Material Anodized aluminum Can Opener No Has Clip Yes File No Lanyard Ring No Locking Components Yes Pliers No Saw Blade No Scissors No Has Sheath No Tweezers No Wire Cutters No Knife Blade(s) 1 Open Length 7.375 in. (18.7 cm) Phillips Screwdriver(s) No Tool Material Stainless steel Number of Tools 2 Weight 4 oz. (113.9 g)