CARHARTT Men's Washed-Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree PantsEssential for getting the job done, Carhartt's Washed-Duck Double-Front Pants are built for long wear with double-front panels and double knees. Multiple tool and utility pockets, plus a hammer loop make these pants an extension of your tool box.
- Original dungaree fit: sits at the natural waist with full seat and thighs
- Constructed from heavyweight 12-ounce ring-spun cotton duck
- Chap-style, double-front leg panels with cleanout openings (to let dirt escape) that accommodate knee pads
- Straight leg openings measure 19 in. (48.26 cm) to fit over work boots
- Comfortable fit provides ample room for on-the-job movement
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with generous depth for the active worker
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Stronger sewn-on seam belt loops
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets
- Inseam: 32 in.
Fiber Content: 100% cotton duck
Country of Origin: Imported
CARHARTT Men's Washed-Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree Pants
Gender Men's Inseam 32 in. Pant Length Full length Rise Regular