MARMOT Men's Zeus JacketThe Zeus Jacket delivers serious warmth for city life in the winter. Amazingly lightweight downproof fabric is stuffed with the finest quality 800-fill power goose down.
- Ultralight downproof shell fabric of polyester mini-ripstop
- 800-fill power goose down fill for maximum warmth
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish for snow-shedding protection
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs away in its own pocket for ease of travel and short-term storage
- Wind flap behind front zipper protects against drafts
- Elastic drawcord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-Wing Movement—allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Center-back length: 28 in. (71.1 cm)
- Weight: 14.4 oz. (408.2 g)
Fiber Content: 100% polyester mini-ripstop; Lining: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Men's Zeus Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Packability Highly compact Insulation Type Down Removable Liner No Back Length 28 in. (71.1 cm) Insulation 800-fill goose down Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 14.4 oz. (408.2 g) Waterproof No Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Insulation Rating Warmest Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Around town
- Under a shell
Comments about MARMOT Men's Zeus Jacket:
I bought this jacket a few weeks ago and have worn it several times. It was warm enough with just a light sweater underneath for an hour-long walk in 35 degree temperatures with a moderate breeze. I plan to mainly wear it under a shell while skiing.
The quality of the product looks good. I have not seen any down leaking from the jacket, and all the seams look well stitched. The material is light so I definitely would not take it bushwhacking without a more durable layer over the top. I am 5'10" and 170 lbs. I originally got the medium and it was just a little too snug. I returned it for the large which is a bit too big but at least is more comfortable.
Minor complaint: I wish it had a chest pocket, either interior or exterior.
- Was this a gift?: