CARHARTT Men's Muskegon JacketCold weather and tough tasks demand the Sherpa-lined warmth and rugged durability of Carhartt's Muskegon jacket.
- Rugged 12-ounce cotton sandstone duck for protection and durability
- Sherpa high-loft polyester fleece lining for heat-trapping warmth
- Full-length front zipper with inside storm flap
- Mock-neck collar with zip-through coverage for protection and warmth at the neck
- Inner sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs seal in warmth and keep cold out
- Five pockets provide utility with a media port for your tunes: two Sherpa-lined hand pockets, left-chest map pocket, two interior pockets
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Split-back construction
- Triple-stitched main seams add strength
- Back length/size L: 30 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% cotton duck; Lining: 100% polyester fleece
Country of Origin: Imported
CARHARTT Men's Muskegon Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 30 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Waterproof No Insulation Rating Uninsulated Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Packability Medium compactibility Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A Hood Type No