LIFEFACTORY Glass Water Bottle with Flip-top Straw, 22 oz.Water doesn't belong on the front of your shirt, but with regular water bottles it sometimes ends up there anyway. But with the Lifefactory Glass Water Bottle with Flip-top Straw, you'll never have to worry about wearing your water whenever you take a sip.
- Intelligently designed, clean-tasting, chemical-free glass container for all your favorite beverages
- Flip-up straw allows for easy on-the-go drinking
- Wide-mouth access is ice-cube friendly and easy to clean
- Made from clear soda lime glass—no metallic taste or chemical leaching
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, and polycarbonate
- Protective hexagon silicone sleeve provides great gripping surface and helps prevent breakage—free of plastics and 100% nontoxic
- Dishwasher safe with sleeve on bottle
- All materials are FDA approved
- Fluid capacity: 22 oz. (650 ml)
LIFEFACTORY Glass Water Bottle with Flip-top Straw, 22 oz.
Material (General) Glass Volume (General) Less than 1 qt. Material Glass/Silicone Volume (fluid ounces) 22 fl. oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- BPA Free
- Easy To Carry
- Good Capacity
- Impact Resistant
- Unique Design
Comments about LIFEFACTORY Glass Water Bottle with Flip-top Straw, 22 oz.:
Great Bottle -
Did a lot of research and have owned a ton of bottles. This is the only one that doesn't impart ANY taste to my water. I love thee flip-top straw. But...After recommending one to a girl I work with, she asked me if mine ever "whistled" when I sucked on it. I had never had any noise when sucking on it before - but then, son-of-gun, she jinxed me and now it has happened to me a number of times. (Maybe 6-9 times only) I use mine at work a lot, and the whistling noise can be a little off-putting in a meeting. Still awesome, and have purchased another as a gift for the holidays. Not a huge deal, and not constant - but it makes this a 4.5 instead of a full 5.
Handle is great too.
- Was this a gift?: