EMS Youth Wapack 50 Backpack
Item: 22249496 Product Description >
EMS Youth Wapack 50 BackpackWith a pack as well-designed and comfortable as the EMS Youth Wapack 50, your child will be begging you to take them along on your weekend backpacking trips!
- Adjustable suspension uses a simple Velcro closure and measurement markings to provide a precise, customizable fit
- Wide, padded, ergo-pull hipbelt secures load to the hips for comfortable and efficient carrying
- Sliding sternum strap keeps the pack stable on your back; includes safety whistle
- Padded mesh backpanel provides breathability and comfort; dual stays and PE frame sheet provide stability and support
- Top loading main compartment with drawcord; floating lid extends to accommodate an overload
- Separate, zippered sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag easily accessible and away from the rest of your gear
- Backpanel sleeve with hanger accommodates a hydration reservoir; hose can be routed through a slot on either side of the pack
- Dual front zippered pockets keep smaller gear organized and within easy reach
- Stretch mesh side pockets are perfect for storing water bottles
- Bottom compression straps allow you to attach a tent or sleeping pad to the outside of the pack
- Side compression straps provide load stability and help minimize pack volume
- Low-profile daisy chain on the front lets you attach extra gear to the outside of the pack
- Gear loops with bungee tie-offs keep hands free and your trekking poles/ice tools safe and secure
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Youth Wapack 50 Backpack
Dimensions 22.5 x 12 x 6.5 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 305D polyester Hydration Compatible Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length 14-17 in. Weight 4 lb. Volume 3295 cu. in. Primary Use Backpacking Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 46-59 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable torso
- Good Waist Belt
- Great Features
- Strap At Water Holster
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Youth Wapack 50 Backpack:
I bought this pack for my 11 year old son who just bridged over to Boy Scouts. He is still small so finding a good pack, with a good waist belt that was small enough was hard. I also wanted a pack with adjustable torso.
I'm trying to teach him how to pack smartly so getting a 50L pack is a good start. I realize I will probably need to get a new one when he outgrows this.
I like the outside pockets. They bellow outward and do not interfere too much with the internal space.
Plenty of space in the top lid as well so between these there is plenty of organizational space. Have pack companies forgotten about outside pockets that work?
Good compression straps all around
Water bottle holders that actually hold a bottle when the pack is packed out.
Good padding for back, lumbar, and hip belt.
Con: lower compression strap goes directly across the top of the water bottle holder.
Overall, good purchase. I have only had this a month or two, so I cannot speak about durability yet