EMS Thunderhead Cap
Item: 22397476 Product Description >
EMS Thunderhead CapIdeal for hikers, paddlers, and backpackers, our Thunderhead Cap provides System Three waterproof protection and breathable comfort in wet, miserable conditions.
- Lightweight, yet durable nylon ripstop fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- System Three PU (polyurethane) coating is waterproof and breathable—keeps rain out and allows sweat to escape, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Taped seams keep rain from seeping in
- 2.5-layer construction: Nylon ripstop backed by System Three with .5 layer to protect coating (no separate lining)
- Soft polyester mesh headband wicks moisture
- Elastic loop, nylon webbing, and quick-release buckle at back provide a secure, adjustable fit
- Reflective piping along brim edge for low-light conditions
- Stiff precurved visor
- Packs down small for stowing
- Opening circumference: 22.75 in.
- Brim depth: 2.75 in.
- One size
Fiber Content: 100% nylon ripstop
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 100 Waterproof
- Absolutely waterproof
- Can Get Warm In The Sun
- In A Deluge Of Course
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Thunderhead Cap:
Bought this hat for the Inca Trail in Peru, couldn't be happier. We spent 3 days in the rain, allowed me to enjoy the world without a rain hood on all of the time.
Most comfortable in temps less than 80 deg F, could get a little warm in the sun.