BENCHMADE Pardue 530 KnifeThin is in with the Benchmade Pardue 530 Knife. This super-sleek folder easily fits in your pocket and weighs less than two ounces, so you won't even know it's there.
- 154CM stainless steel spear-point blade (58-61HRC) offers great corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge quality
- AXIS locking mechanism is 100% ambidextrous for easy one-handed opening and closing
- Glass-reinforced nylon Grivory handle is scaled for a better grip and possesses exceptional dimensional stability
- Reversible tip-up clip keeps the knife safe in your pocket
- Blade thickness: 0.9 in. (2.28 mm)
- Please note: This product cannot be shipped to New York state due to shipping restrictions.
Country of Origin: USA
BENCHMADE Pardue 530 Knife
EMS_Sale Yes Blade Material Stainless steel Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.25 cm) Blade Type Straight Closed Length 4.17 in. (10.59 cm) Flat Screwdriver(s) No Handle Material Grivory (glass-reinforced nylon) Can Opener No Has Clip Yes File No Lanyard Ring No Locking Components Yes Pliers No Saw Blade No Scissors No Has Sheath No Tweezers No Wire Cutters No Knife Blade(s) 1 Open Length 7.42 in. (18.85 cm) Phillips Screwdriver(s) No Tool Material Stainless steel Number of Tools 1 Weight 1.88 oz. (53.28 g)