BUILT NY Crosstown Lunch BagWith its clean lines, roomy interior, and convenient side beverage net, the Built NY Crosstown Lunch Bag is the perfect choice for serious foodies on the go.
- Insulates up to four hours (time varies depending on external temperatures)
- Roll-top design Velcro closure ensures food freshness and insulation
- Adjustable tab length accommodates larger containers and cold beverages
- Interior is easy to wipe clean
- Long strap allows for easy carrying
- Lays flat when empty for easy packing and storage
- PVC-, BPA-, latex-, and vinyl-free
- Dimensions: 9 x 10.6 x 8.9 in. (22.9 x 27 x 22.7 cm)
BUILT NY Crosstown Lunch Bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Built NY 1031071 BUILT NY Crosstown Lunch Bag:
After seeing the picture online I purchased this for my grandson's school lunches. I thought that it looked kind of like those messenger bags.
When I received it, I found it to be much to small for lunches for school. The kids have to take two snacks, lunch and enough water to get them through the day.
This bag seems like it would only hold two water bottles.
I will keep it and give it to one of my daughters who can use it to carry their water or drinks to work.
I opted for the square six pack cooler for my grandson's lunch. We have been using these for the past two years and they work extremely well.
- Was this a gift?: