THE NORTH FACE Men's Verto Storm JacketWhen grams mean the difference between success and failure, pack the superlightweight, stripped-down Verto Storm Jacket from The North Face. Ideal for alpine and rock climbing.
- 2.5-layer construction: 15D nylon ripstop with interior HyVent coating and dry-touch half-layer for next-to-skin comfort—no separate lining
- HyVent coating provides waterproof, windproof protection and breathable comfort
- Seam sealed for complete protection from rain and wind
- Very lightweight and compressible: Stows into its own zippered pocket
- Attached, elastic-bound hood
- Harness-and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Elastic-bound hem and cuffs
- Center-back length: 29 in.
- Average weight: 7.05 oz. (200 g)
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Verto Storm Jacket
Packability Highly compact Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 29 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material HyVent Weight 7.05 oz. (200 g) Waterproof Yes Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Construction 2.5 layer Hood Type Yes, fixed Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A