THE NORTH FACE Women's Banchee 65 BackpackWith enough backbone to haul big loads and enough versatility to handle any adventure, The North Face Women's Banchee 65 is raising the bar and setting the new standard for lightweight backpacking packs.
- Women-specific design features a shorter torso length as well as shorter shoulder straps to better fit narrower shoulders and accommodate a woman’s chest
- Innovative OPTIFIT suspension system offers unrivaled fit, load control, and breathability; fully adjustable thoracic carriage ensures a precise torso length fit
- Dynamic T6 aluminum frame provides increased flexibility and transverse-rotation ability; ergonomic frame shape minimizes the distance between your back and the pack for better load control
- Trampoline backpanel maximizes breathability to keep you drier and more comfortable; perforated foam in the shoulder straps and lumbar pads provide great moisture management
- Pull-forward hipbelt adjustability allows for quick, easy, and precise fit control
- Large, top-loading main compartment with floating lid; dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry
- Multiple pockets keep small gear organized and easily accessible: internal security pocket, two large stretch mesh side pockets, and two hipbelt pockets
- Nine lash points provide ample opportunity to secure extra gear to the outside of the pack
- Two tool keepers hold your trekking poles or ice axes when you need your hands to be free
- Compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 45 lb. (great for extended backpacking trips)
THE NORTH FACE Women's Banchee 65 Backpack
Dimensions 70 x 27 x 19 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon ripstop Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length XS/S 14-17 in.
M/L 16-19 in.
Volume 3967 cu. in. Primary Use Backpacking Weight 3 lb. 9.6 oz. Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 60-69 liters