THE NORTH FACE Terra 65 BackpackUpdated for 2014 to offer even greater performance and versatility while being lighter and more user friendly, The North Face Terra 65 is guaranteed to continue being a journeyman favorite.
- Sleeker, slimmed-down style manages pack load better and reduces overall pack weight by more than half a pound compared to earlier Terra models
- Innovative OPTIFIT suspension system offers unrivaled fit, load control, and breathability; fully adjustable thoracic carriage ensures a precise torso length fit
- Vertical air channel in the backpanel provides improved ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical for all-day comfort
- Improved, anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt is lined with soft air mesh for comfort
- Huge main compartment offers both top and side entry for easy packing and unpacking
- Separate bottom sleeping bag compartment has improved accessibility
- 7+ well-placed pockets improve access to the necessities while you’re on the move
- Two tool keepers hold your trekking poles or ice axes when you need your hands to be free
- Compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 45 lb. (great for extended backpacking trips)
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Terra 65 Backpack
Dimensions S/M 26.4 x 12.4 x 12.2 in.
L/XL 28.3 x 12.4 x 12.2 in.
Pack Fabric (Primary) 600D polyester Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S/M 16-19 in.
L/XL 18-21 in.
Volume S/M 3906 cu. in.
L/XL 4028 cu. in.
Primary Use Backpacking Weight S/M 4 lb. 5.8 oz.
L/XL 4 lb. 9.2 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 60-69 liters