THE NORTH FACE Women's Terra 40 BackpackUpdated for 2014 to offer even greater performance and versatility while being lighter and more user friendly, The North Face Women's Terra 40 is a super-comfortable, do-it-all pack perfect for weekend backpacking trips.
- Women-specific design features a shorter torso length as well as shorter shoulder straps to better fit narrower shoulders and accommodate a woman’s chest
- Sleeker, slimmed-down style manages pack load better and reduces overall pack weight by more than half a pound compared to earlier Terra models
- Innovative OPTIFIT suspension system offers unrivaled fit, load control, and breathability; fully adjustable thoracic carriage ensures a precise torso length fit
- Vertical air channel in the backpanel provides improved ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical for all-day comfort
- Improved, anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt is lined with soft air mesh for comfort
- Huge main compartment offers both top and side entry for easy packing and unpacking
- Separate bottom sleeping bag compartment has improved accessibility
- 7+ well-placed pockets improve access to the necessities while you’re on the move
- Two tool keepers hold your trekking poles or ice axes when you need your hands to be free
- Compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 45 lb. (great for weekend trips)
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Women's Terra 40 Backpack
Dimensions XS/S 24 x 11.4 x 11.4 in.
M/L 25.2 x 11.4 x 11.4 in.
Pack Fabric (Primary) 600D polyester Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length XS/S 14-17 in.
M/L 16-19 in.
Volume XS/S 2441 cu. in.
M/L 2563 cu. in.
Primary Use Backpacking Weight XS/S 3 lb. 7.7 oz.
M/L 3 lb. 10.2 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters