BLACK DIAMOND Spot Headlamp with PowerTapSmall, powerful, and fully featured, the Black Diamond Spot headlamp is now brighter than ever and has been updated with new PowerTap technology to let you quickly switch from dim to bright when you need it.
- Single-switch activation lets you easily turn the light on and off, dim to your desired brightness level, and activate strobe and red modes
- New PowerTap technology lets you go from dim to full power and back again with a simple tap of a finger on the right side of the touch-sensitive housing
- A single TriplePower LED emits a long-distance, focused beam for high-speed activities or route-finding
- Two SinglePower LEDs cast broad proximity lighting for reading, hanging out around camp, or to conserve battery life
- Two SinglePower Red LEDs activate without cycling through the white modes to preserve your night vision
- Sleek, low-profile design uses 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX4)
- Lock mode prevents accidental battery drain when the lamp is stored in your pack
- Maximum burn time on highest setting (130 lumens): 50 hours (TriplePower LED); 90 hours (SinglePower LEDs)
- Maximum burn time on lowest setting (16 lumens): 200 hours (TriplePower LED); 250 hours (SinglePower LEDs)
- Maximum distance on highest setting: 70 meters (TriplePower LED); 15 meters (SinglePower LEDs)
- Maximum distance on lowest setting: 8 meters (TriplePower LED); 5 meters (SinglePower LEDs)
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Spot Headlamp with PowerTap
Brightness Modes 4+ Bulbs 3 Batteries 3 AAA (included) Bulb Type LED Adjustable Focus No Lumens 100-199 Maximum Range 70 m Strobe Mode Yes Water Resistant Yes (IPX4) Weight w/ Batteries 3.17 oz. (90 g) Maximum Battery Life 250 hr.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Beam
- Car Camping
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Spot Headlamp with PowerTap:
I used it for a couple astrophotography trips. The main spot light is nice and bright, and the many lighting options are very useful. Unfortunately one of the red LEDs died within two weeks of purchase. Would be a great product if the quality were up to par. Cannot recommend based on my experience.
- Was this a gift?: