OSPREY Stratos 34 BackpackReinvented and now featuring Osprey's award-winning AirSpeed suspension, the Stratos 34 offers unparalleled design and features in a ventilated pack that looks and carries great on any adventure.
Available exclusively at Eastern Mountain Sports online and in select stores.
- AirSpeed suspension incorporates a LightWire Alloy frame with a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel to provide all-day comfort, eliminate hot spots, and offer superb ventilation
- Upper straps and InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Small zippered pocket on the shoulder strap and two zippered mesh pockets on the hip belt keep small items easily accessible
- Two mesh woven side pockets are ideal for stashing water bottles
- Integrated rain cover will help keep your valuables safe and dry in any weather condition
- Includes Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and an ice axe loop to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 25 lb.
OSPREY Stratos 34 Backpack
Dimensions S/M 22 x 13 x 13 in.
M/L 24 x 13 x 13 in.
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D double ripstop nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length S/M <19 in.
M/L >19 in.
Type Technical Volume S/M 1953 cu. in. (32 L)
M/L 2075 cu. in. (34 L)
Primary Use Hiking Weight S/M 2 lb. 10 oz. (1.2 kg)
M/L 2 lb. 12 oz. (1.25 kg)
Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
- No Chest Strap Pocket
- Too Small
- Volume Too Small
Comments about OSPREY Stratos 34 Backpack:
Pack is awesome but I wish it had the chest strap pocket like the smaller model Osprey Statos 24. I also wish the lower storage compartment was bigger to hold boots. I also wish you could conceal or hide the hip/waist harness and straps when not in use. There should be pockets to shove the hip/waist harness and straps into.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: