OSPREY Women's Sirrus 24 DaypackReinvented and now featuring Osprey's award-winning AirSpeed suspension, the Women's Sirrus 24 offers unparalleled design and features in a ventilated pack that looks and carries great on any adventure.
Available exclusively at Eastern Mountain Sports online and in select stores.
- Women’s specific hipbelt and harness are designed with thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create a comfortable, anatomical fit
- AirSpeed suspension incorporates a LightWire Alloy frame with a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel to provide all-day comfort, eliminate hot spots, and offer superb ventilation
- Upper straps and InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Small zippered pocket on the shoulder strap and two zippered mesh pockets on the hip belt keep small items easily accessible
- Two mesh woven side pockets are ideal for stashing water bottles
- Integrated rain cover will help keep your valuables safe and dry in any weather condition
- Includes Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and an ice axe loop to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure
- Hydration compatible
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 20 lb.
OSPREY Women's Sirrus 24 Daypack
Dimensions XS/S 20 x 12 x 10 in.
S/M 22 x 12 x 10 in.
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D nylon double ripstop Hydration Compatible Yes Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length XS/S <19 in.
S/M >19 in.
Waist Belt Yes Type Technical Volume XS/S 1343 cu. in. (22 L)
S/M 1465 cu. in. (24 L)
Primary Use Hiking Weight 2 lb. 5 oz. Volume Range 20-24 liters Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb.