MARMOT Men's Artemis JacketExperience the unsurpassed breathability, superb waterproof protection, and next-to-skin comfort of Marmot's new NanoPro MemBrain technology in the fully featured Artemis Jacket.
- 2.5-layer construction: Nylon riptop stretch shell fabric backed by NanoPro MemBrain and a protective layer for abrasion resistance and a dry-touch feeling next to the skin
- NanoPro MemBrain laminate technology provides superior waterproof, windproof protection with dynamic air permeability—the more you move the more air is exchanged for unsurpassed breathability
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 100% seam taped for complete waterproof protection
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Gale Force hood with laminated moldable brim
- Underarm PitZips with water-resistant zippers for enhanced ventilation during highly aerobic activities
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Pack Pockets with water-resistant zippers—slanted pockets can be accessed while wearing a pack
- Internal zippered pocket
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- Elastic drawcord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Center-back length: 28.75 in. (73 cm)
- Athletic fit
Fiber Content: 100% nylon shadow ripstop stretch
Country of Origin: Imported
MARMOT Men's Artemis Jacket
EMS_Sale Yes Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 28.75 in. (73 cm) Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation Underarm zippers Waterproof Material NanoPro MemBrain Weight 11.4 oz. (323.2 g) Waterproof Yes Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Construction 2.5 layer Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Big Hood
- Large pockets
- Hood not detachable
- Not very warm
Comments about MARMOT Men's Artemis Jacket:
This review should be taken as a first impression, not a comprehensive review.
I've had the Artemis a little more than a month, and it has done a great job as I walk to and from the bus in the rain during my commute to work.
A large jacket fits my 6'2", 200 lb frame with longer arms well. It's extremely light, and did not make me sweat too much after a 20 minute walk.
I bought this jacket because it was one deep discount for $150. If it had been $250, I may have just downgraded to the Precip, but $150 fit my budget for an all-purpose light jacket.
Overall, the jacket is just what I wanted and expected. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because i cannot say how it will last over a season or two of regular wear. I plant o try to update this review a year later.
- Was this a gift?: