OBOZ Men's Arete Hiking Shoes, CharcoalBuilt for day hikes, scrambling, and travel, the Arete from Oboz delivers durable cushioning, along with the stability, support, and aggressive traction you need for varied trail conditions.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for durable cushioning, stability, and support
- Midfoot nylon shank for underfoot support that allows forefoot flexibility
- Polyurethane heel plug for long-term cushioning durability and shock absorption
- High-friction, nonmarking carbon rubber outsole with aggressive lugs for traction and grip; asymmetrical lug pattern for optimal propulsion and braking
- Nubuck leather upper with suede accents for comfort and support
- Heel TPU clip for stability and upper/outsole integration
- Molded rubber toe rand for protection and durability
- BFit Deluxe footbed cradles the foot with medium-high arch support and a defined heel cup for cushioning and support; centers your foot perfectly in the shoe
- Board-lasted construction for torsional rigidity on uneven terrain
- Metal lacing hardware for durability
- Teton Range topo map embedded in outsole
- The name Oboz combines “outside” and “Bozeman” (Montana), the testing ground for Oboz shoes and boots
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Men's Arete Hiking Shoes, Charcoal
Gender Men's Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Nylon Upper Nubuck leather, suede Midsole Compression-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 6 oz.