OSPREY Talon 33 BackpackUpdated for 2014 to be lighter and even more comfortable—without sacrificing the features, fit, and style that make it so successful—the Osprey Talon series continues to define the market category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs.
- AirScape backpanel is lightweight and supportive; ridge molded foam with air chimney provides excellent ventilation
- Adjustable Biostretch harness is made of mesh-covered, die-cut foam for comfort, breathability, and reduced weight
- Biostretch hipbelt features ErgoPull closure for quick and easy adjustment; zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets keep small items easily accessible
- Top-loading pack with single drawcord and removable top lid
- Lower InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Side stretch woven pockets keep water bottles, snacks, or other small items within reach
- Front slash pocket is perfect for your phone, GPS, or sunglasses
- Zippered top pocket and mesh under-lid pocket keep small valuables safe and secure
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket is perfect for stashing a jacket or other layers
- Tool attachment loops with bungee tie-offs keep trekking poles or ice axes secure
- Hydration compatible (external hydration sleeve)
- Reflective graphic provides lowlight visibility
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 30 lb. (great for a long day hike or overnight trip)
OSPREY Talon 33 Backpack
Dimensions 24 x 10 x 9 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 70D x 100D nylon mini shadow Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length S/M 16-20 in.
M/L 19-23 in.
Waist Belt Yes Primary Use Hiking Volume S/M 1892 cu. in.
M/L 2014 cu. in.
Weight S/M 1 lb. 12 oz.
M/L 1 lb. 13 oz.
Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters