OSPREY Exos 48 BackpackStill a standard among ultralight enthusiasts not willing to sacrifice comfort, the Osprey Exos 48 has been updated for 2014 with the latest technology and innovative design, making it one of the lightest and most comfortable packs available.
- Superlight AirSpeed suspension utilizes a 6065 aluminum frame and a 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel for superior ventilations and comfort
- ExoForm harness features a 15mm adjustable slide sternum strap for pack stability and a stretch mesh pocket for easy, on-the-go access to an energy gel
- ExoForm hipbelt uses a seamless, layered mesh design to provide excellent comfort and cushioning; ErgoPull closure allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Floating lid features top and under-lid zippered pockets to keep small items secure and is completely removable to reduce pack weight
- Integrated FlapJacket provides weather-protected lidless use and top-down compression to keep the pack load stable
- InsideOut compression straps (can be routed externally or internally through the mesh side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Superlight, 7mm side compression straps and cross-functional sleeping pad straps are removable to shave pack weight
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket is perfect for stashing a jacket or other layers
- Tool attachment loop with bungee tie-off keeps trekking poles or ice axes secure
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 40 lb. (great for fast and light weekend trips)
Country of Origin: Imported
OSPREY Exos 48 Backpack
Dimensions 28 x 13 x 10 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 100D high-tenacity nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-19 in.
M 18-21 in.
L 20-23 in.
Volume S 2746 cu. in.
M 2929 cu. in.
L 3112 cu. in.
Primary Use Hiking Weight S 2 lb. 3 oz.
M 2 lb. 5 oz.
L 2 lb. 6 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 46-59 liters