OSPREY Talon 22 DaypackUpdated for 2014 to be lighter and even more comfortable—without sacrificing the features, fit, and style that make it so successful—the Osprey Talon series continues to define the market category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs.
- AirScape backpanel is lightweight and supportive; ridge molded foam with air chimney provides excellent ventilation
- Talon Biostretch harness is made of mesh-covered, die-cut foam for comfort, breathability, and reduced weight
- Biostretch hipbelt features ErgoPull closure for quick and easy adjustment; zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets keep small items easily accessible
- Lower InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Side stretch woven pockets keep water bottles, snacks, or other small items within reach
- Front slash pocket is perfect for your phone, GPS, or sunglasses
- Inside panel zippered mesh pocket keeps small valuables safe and secure
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket is perfect for stashing a jacket or other layers
- Tool attachment loop with bungee tie-off keeps trekking poles or ice axes secure
- Hydration compatible (external hydration sleeve)
- Reflective graphic provides lowlight visibility
OSPREY Talon 22 Daypack
Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve No Pack Fabric (Primary) 70D x 100D nylon minishadow Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Organizer Panel No Padded Laptop Compartment No Sunglasses Pocket, Lined No Torso Length S/M 16-20 in.
M/L 19-23 in.
Waist Belt Yes Volume S/M 1220 cu. in.
M/L 1343 cu. in.
Primary Use Multisport Weight S/M 1 lb. 7 oz.
M/L 1 lb. 8 oz.
Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Volume Range 25-29 liters Trip Length Day Trip
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Highly Adjustable
- Large capacity
- Day trip
Comments about OSPREY Talon 22 Daypack:
I have used the pack on my bike commute into work and it was very good. Fits nice and doesn't move around. I plan on using it for day hikes in the near future.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: