OSPREY Women's Tempest 20 DaypackBuilt to complement the ever-popular Talon series, the Osprey Tempest provides women with the same market-defining options for lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs.
- Women’s specific hipbelt and harness are designed with thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create a comfortable, anatomical fit
- AirScape backpanel is lightweight and supportive; ridge molded foam with air chimney provides excellent ventilation
- Talon Biostretch harness is made of mesh-covered, die-cut foam for comfort, breathability, and reduced weight
- Biostretch hipbelt features ErgoPull closure for quick and easy adjustment; zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets keep small items easily accessible
- Lower InsideOut compression straps (which can be routed externally or internally through the side pockets) help secure your gear, minimize pack volume, and improve load stability
- Side stretch woven pockets keep water bottles, snacks, or other small items within reach
- Front slash pocket is perfect for your phone, GPS, or sunglasses
- Inside panel zippered mesh pocket keeps small valuables safe and secure
- LidLock helmet attachment keeps your helmet secure
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket is perfect for stashing a jacket or other layers
- Tool attachment loop with bungee tie-off keeps trekking poles or ice axes secure
- Hydration compatible (external hydration sleeve)
- Reflective graphic provides lowlight visibility
OSPREY Women's Tempest 20 Daypack
Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve No Pack Fabric (Primary) 70D x 100D nylon mini-shadow Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Organizer Panel No Padded Laptop Compartment No Sunglasses Pocket, Lined No Torso Length XS/S 13-17 in.
S/M 16-20 in.
Waist Belt Yes Volume XS/S 1098 cu. in.
S/M 1220 cu. in.
Primary Use Multisport Volume Range 5-19 liters Weight XS/S 1 lb. 5 oz.
S/M 1 lb. 7 oz.
Weight Capacity Up to 30 lb. Trip Length Day Trip
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good padding
- Highly Adjustable
- Day trip
Comments about OSPREY Women's Tempest 20 Daypack:
I use this for day trips and while biking. It is comfortable, nice looking and efficient. It has good ventilation too.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: