OSPREY Talon 11 DaypackUpdated for 2014 to be lighter and even more comfortable—without sacrificing the features, fit, and style that make it so successful—the Osprey Talon series continues to define the market category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs.
- AirScape backpanel is lightweight and supportive; ridge molded foam with air chimney provides excellent ventilation
- Talon Biostretch harness is made of mesh-covered, die-cut foam for comfort, breathability, and reduced weight
- Biostretch hipbelt features ErgoPull closure for quick and easy adjustment; zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets keep small items easily accessible
- Side stretch woven pockets keep water bottles, snacks, or other small items within reach
- Front slash pocket is perfect for your phone, GPS, or sunglasses
- Inside panel zippered mesh pocket keeps small valuables safe and secure
- LidLock helmet attachment keeps your helmet secure
- Front panel bungee lets you stash a rain jacket or extra layer
- Hydration compatible (external hydration sleeve)
- Reflective graphic provides lowlight visibility
OSPREY Talon 11 Daypack
EMS_Sale Yes Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve No Pack Fabric (Primary) 70D x 100D nylon mini-shadow Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Organizer Panel No Padded Laptop Compartment No Sunglasses Pocket, Lined No Torso Length S/M 16-20 in.
M/L 19-23 in.
Waist Belt Yes Volume S/M 549 cu. in.
M/L 671 cu. in.
Primary Use Multisport Weight S/M 1 lb. 4 oz.
M/L 1 lb. 5 oz.
Trip Length Day Trip